BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 26, 2012

Prom

Prom can be very expensive. You have to buy so many things, like your prom dress, tuxedo, corsages, high heels, necklaces, earrings, and many other accessories. Girls also have to pay to get their hair done. One way to save money when attending prom would be to get a cheap dress, and don’t go and buy that $500 dress. You could also borrow a dress, as that is becoming more and more popular. Another way to save money at prom would be to find cheaper high heels; you don’t have to have those really expensive and super cool shoes. I know how hard it is especially when you find those sweet looking shoes, because I absolutely love shoes. I have to stay away from shoe stores, because I tend to fall in love with about every gorgeous shoe! You could use a pair you already have, or borrow a pair from a friend. One more way to save money at prom would be to find a salon that will do your hair for a reasonable price. Also girls tend to want to get their nails done, but for me whenever I get mine done, my nails always tend to break off, so I have decided just to paint my nails, because it becomes a pain to deal with fake nails.

0 comments: