BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter

An Easter tradition I want to establish with my own family some day would be to have my kids wake up early, and have them try to find their Easter baskets full of goodies. I also want my family to go to the Easter mass, and then when we get home I want to have a nice family meal. After that I want my kids to be able to go Easter egg hunting. I remember when I used to do that when I was little, and it was always fun. I want my family to have a great time together, and then afterwards we could play outside with my family. We could also play games inside also. I also would want some Easters to be spent with my parents, and some with my husband’s parents. I also would want to spend time with my brother and his wife and children, (if he has a family) and I would also want to spend time with my husband’s brothers and sisters and their children as well.

0 comments: