BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is a time where you and your family get together and have a great time together. They usually have a good time together and eat lots of food, like turkey, stuffing, potatoes, pies, and many other delicious food. During Thanksgiving I usually go down to my Grandma and Grandpa's on my mom's side of the family and have a big get together. We usually have all of these really great tasting meals. It is a day where many people are waiting to feast on the great food that is made. It is a day where the family can get together, and have a great time. I know I always have a great time with my family. Thanksgiving is always a fun time, and many people also go Black Friday shopping, which can be fun and dangerous at the same time. Some people can get very crazy at this time, because of all the great deals on items and Christmas presents. I've gone Black Friday a couple times, and I know it gets very crazy. It is kinda scary, and I honestly don't like going, because some people are ridiculously crazy!

0 comments: