BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

4 Year College or 2 Year College?


Choosing a college to go to can sometimes be hard, but in deciding whether you want to go to a 4 year college or a 2 year college can be taken from a totally different perspective. Depending on the field of study you want to go in will also decide on how many years you will be going to college. This can affect whether someone decides on a 4 year college or a 2 year college. Northeast Community College (NECC) is a 2 year college, and the University of Nebraska at Kearney (UNK) is a 4 year college. Since I am planning on becoming a pharmacist I am going to have a lot of years on my belt. So starting at a 4 year college would be best, because I have to have 3-4 years before I move on to the University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC). I plan on going to UNK and then to UNMC afterwards in becoming a pharmacist.

0 comments: