BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 5, 2012

To be or not to be





Many couples decide after they get married whether they want to be a parent or not. I know that many couples have problems deciding whether they want to have children or not. Timing may be a concern for some parents in deciding to have kids. The right time is always important, especially when they worry about financial problems. If a couple doesn't have enough money they might not want to have a kid, because of those kind of problems. Some couples may wait awhile to have kids or they may choose not to have children at all. I think today more couples are deciding not to have children. It is sad, because to think they don't want to keep their family generation going. Also some couples may not even think about these things. If couples keep thinking that they don't want to have children our population will start to dwindle. I don't plan on getting married or having children for awhile, because I plan on going to college, and I will be in college for awhile. Once I graduate from college, and hopefully become a pharmacist, I will then decide to start my life. I think it is a good idea to wait, because not many people realize how important college is, and I want to do the best I can to get where I want to in life.

0 comments: