BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Relationships: Friends

Friends are really important to me. They are always there for me and I love how I can tell them everything and know they won't talk badly about me. I'm glad I have friends that don't go behind my back and talk badly about me. Some people don't have friends and I don't see how they can live without friends. Some people also only have friends that they party with that aren't actually their friends. That is really sad because when they need a friend those party friends won't be there for them. I have a lot of really awesome friends. Amanda is one of my best friends. She is always there for me and I'm always there for her and we help each other out when needed. Even though she is my cousin, she is my best friend. We are practically sisters, which I see her as the sister I never had. I would gladly call her my sister any day. We don't fight and get ad like sisters, but we playfully fight and we're never mad at each other. I could never get mad at her, EVER! I love being close to Amanda as a friend because sometimes cousins don't get along as good as we do. I quite honestly would go insane without her. I love that girl! Now that she's going to college, I miss her so much and I probably won't get to see her as much, but even though that may keep us apart, we will still be best friends at heart. Amanda and I are completely inseparable! No joke! I have many other friends that I love and would do anything for them. I love my friends!

0 comments: